Friday, February 4, 2011

What a delightful surprise!!!

I'm a wee bit tired, but I'm also very pumped from the great surprise party that my family held for me tonight. After an outing with Bill, and a nice dinner out I came home to a darkened kitchen, and rooms full of people. IT WAS AMAZING....WONDERFUL....OVERWHELMING.....and just the nicest gift that a family could give me. So many family members.....all of my children and my precious grandchildren, most of my siblings....from near and far....thanks Dianne and Glenn for the miles for me....and Bill and Julie for venturing out ( Bill's first night out since surgery), my sweet neighbors, many church friends, and friends from other parts of my past 60 years. I just feel so deeply special...I couldn't ask for more. It is late...and I will have pictures to post later....but before I nod off...THANK YOU ONE AND ALL for the best birthday ever!!!

3 comments:

  1. So glad that we could pull of a SURPRISE party for you. You were deserving of a celebration because you are such a wonderful person. Hope your 60th will go down in the books as one of the best parties you've ever had!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Without a doubt daughter dear!!! I've had so many compliments from family and friends about what a great celebration it was....deeply appreciate the great family that I have and all that they do to make me feel so special!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I missed it:( I got a good old migraine and missed the whole thing. But I thought of you and am glad you are a person in my life! Happy Birthday Jackie!
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete