Saturday, February 5, 2011

Still celebrating



I think that this is definitely a Birthday that I'll never forget. I woke up today just still in awe of what my family did last night. Karen took the majority of the photos but today I took a few of my own to remember this event forever. Now Remember...I'm still working on the photo stuff


NOW...anticipate the excitement

FEEL my joy


This was the invite



Here is the announcement



The Book of Remembrances from family and friends


Some photos through my years


Decorations


Candles


Banners

Flowers from my neighbors


More decorations


Lovely cards ( Karen and Kathy made)


A sweet box of gift cards


An awesome 'must' read for mothers, grandmothers, kids...really everyone

More beautiful flowers and my birthday Badge



A beautiful Willowtree from a very special friend !
( I love Willowtree)


An original Smores Nativity

My Sisters Pillow

Many many cards....with such beautiful messages....I've read through them several times


Some more good reads....oh how I love to read!!!!


My BEAUTIFUL 'Old' lady shawl
Woven by my talented sister
It looks lovely as a scarf too

My 2010 Family Memories DVD....so well done!!!


The leftovers of the Two delicious lobsters that I enjoyed today
(I actually shared them)

A sweet sentiment that says it all.......almost

I like the second half......with my crown
I forgot to photo the other side...it said.....
60 looks young.....to a 90 year old
So folks.....as I said...it was full of many exciting things...I can hardly wait to add the people pictures that Karen took.
The last few photos are the day after the party......enjoy
We were all a bit tired
(even if the little sweethearts did sleep in until 8:50ish)


We certainly were still all smiles

Until someones mother fed her green beans!
Not too impressed


Or kept teasing us with farley biscuits



But all in all....we were all feeling the love
and very satisfied!!!!
Watch for more celebrations....still to come.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats!! Looks like a ton of fun and some great decorations and gifts/cards! Happy Happy 60th!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 60th Birthday Jackie! Looks like a wonderful celebration. You have such a wonderful family and those little girls look like they are growing well! They are little beauties!

    ReplyDelete