Saturday, February 12, 2011

It's Been a Nice Day

Well this has been a first for me.....well not really a first...but let's just say a first in a long time. I've had a very 'ME' day. The Temple is closed for maintenance so I was able to sleep in today and when I did wake up I decided to read for awhile...next thing I knew it was 10am and I hadn't even had breakfast! I did a little bit of computer stuff....then typed up the church bulletin ( my one responsible thing today). After a quick trip to the chapel I decided to start working on some Valentines for the kiddies at church. ( they like to visit the library to get stickers.)

Blue puppies for the boys





Kittens for the girls


The insides are all different


Then I started to working on a quilting project......it's still in the working stages.....

Side A

Side B...yes it is reversible

While I sewed, I watched a video that Karen created for me. She has made these for the past few years and they just get better and better each year. The video is photos, and video clips of our family put to music. It is amazing and it reminds me all the more of how blessed I am.




The Beautiful case


Precious photos





such grand memories


treasures indeed


I am so BLESSED

Then Karen ends it with the following.....I couldn't say it better.




sorry...clipped it here....

That is so true!!





Families are Forever
Thank goodness!!


It's been a nice day .
















1 comment:

  1. Isn't it great to look back on such memorable times? I love reading your blog. It makes me feel inspired.

    ReplyDelete