Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Me and my Mermaid

I love recording in my blog, and I cherish many of the memories that it holds. I often get behind but my photos help to catch me up. Here it is Wednesday....I have been making cards and sewing this week. I went to quilting on Tuesday and did some quilt prepping. I enjoy the company of my church sisters, and Olivia is so happy to have friends her size. I've also continued to enjoy reading more novels by Karen Kingsbury. My best buddy Olivia has continued to sing the sweet ahhhhhs of the little Mermaid...and loves that Grandma has a Mermaid dress.

Speaking of Grandma.....I'm going through some name identity issues....I've always loved the name grandma....but as tradition does...my first grand kiddies called me Nanny. When I mentioned to Mike and Keah my like for 'grandma' they adopted it...since the girls other grandmother is Nanny.....now I'm a little bit Nanny, and a little bit Grandma......just call me Grandma Nanny !!!







 


 
    Oh how we love smoothies
 


 


 




 






 



 




 
Oh so serious

 
   Yes ....we do some sewing




 
     My little at home project
 

 
and then there is today....a blustery, rainy day. Most little Mermaids would like all that water, but today started off a little grumpy. It never lasts long, but getting the coat and boots off was a bit of an issue. Then it's lots of fun, reading, running, playing, climbing, and off for a visit at great grandmother, Nanny Logan.
 Don't take my photo....I'm having an early morning moment!!

 


 
 Michael's old train set.....over 30 years old!!! Good old Fisher Price....then back to a book

 


 
Having a Ball 

 






 
 Loves her Aunt Lynn
 
Anybody see what I brought home from Nanny Logans ???

 


 
Sweet Dreams one and all

1 comment: