Saturday, November 23, 2013

Just had to Say

I know that I said I would be posting some drafts that I've started.....but my mind is heavy with some other thoughts....so this post will come first.
The first thing that I want to Remember is a precious conversation that I had on Wednesday morning with our sweet girls, Emmy and Finley. I was at their house overnight, Tuesday and as often happens, I had both of them in bed with me early in the morning .( Emmy had actually been there most of the night) They love to look at photos on my Ipad....and that's where the conversation came in.
The following two photos are from Monday, when Emmy was at the hospital having her adenoids removed. While waiting to go to the OR her Mom sent this photo to us. I showed her sister, and we decided to snap a return photo ( the blowing the kiss photo)
Conversation: Emmy: sister why did you blow me a kiss?
Finley: Because I love You
Emmy: Oh that's so cute
 
Love the love these two have for each other, and their sweet personalities !!
 
Second, thought for today. The Temple.
Gratitude brimming from my heart as once again my spirits were lifted to new heights. Simply stated, I love the amazing answers that come in the Temple.
I love the wonderful people that I serve with on Saturdays.
I love the dedicated patrons who visit on such a regular basis.
I love the sacrifices that many make to be there.
I love the wisdom that is given so freely there.
I love so much more.
I love the Temple.
 
Today I went there with my thoughts reflecting on friends who have strayed from their covenants with the Lord. My thoughts weren't ones of judgement, but sorrow for the challenges that they are facing. I don't know how I would handle my many trials without the strength of the gospel, and my church family. My prayers were directed to Heavenly Father on their behalf.
Come Back....you are missed.
 





 

No comments:

Post a Comment