Monday, November 4, 2013

November notes

Welcome November. Sorry to be so slow to get to you but I can only do so much ....and life has been busy. Nothing too exciting happening.....my cold is almost all gone ( maybe) Saturday I served at the Temple and it was a wonderful day ( always is) Our new Temple President presided today, and I received a strong confirmation of his calling. He will be very good for the Saints in our Temple district. I had a special interview with him and his wife part way through the morning, and it was very inspiring. I went to visit Lil and Aunt May on the way home. I delivered a quilt to Lil ( photo to follow)  Aunt May spent a good deal of the time telling, and retelling the story of her courtship with Uncle Harold. She misses him deeply. She also shared a dream that she'd had. In the dream she had seen God in a cloud.....I often wonder how close she is to her journey home.
I spent Saturday evening finishing up my lesson for Sunday. In the process I watched some home movies that were very precious indeed.
Sunday was church, and I had the added  fun of taking Olivia with me, as Karen was sick. It was a good morning, testimony meeting, my lesson ( which was good), and then Relief Society.
All in all it was a good morning. Olivia came home with me for her nap, then I returned her after dinner. The evening was restful.

Camo quilt for Lil

My copy of this great book arrived

 
Two versions of a table runner that I've made for Kathy


 


 
  Some photos from the home movie


                          Someones a little tired after church

 
 
 Olivia and the HAT....she did not want to remove it today !!!
 

 
Monday...starting a new week with a new puzzle, and some goofy smiles

 

 
Nanny's solution to keeping this hat on her head...add some mittens


and of course she didn't want to remove the coat and mittens....what a girl...she wanted to put them back on in the second photo!!


Just leave me alone
 a little attitude....they learn it so young


My free envelopes

Taking her home...with her bubble guppies...and the hat is back on

So, not overly exciting....but duly noted

No comments:

Post a Comment