Wednesday, November 20, 2013

I'm Back

It sure has been a busy time in my life. Lots of activity for the family....and now an hour and a half later I have six posts drafted. Thanks Laura for teaching me how to save my thoughts through my photos, and in folders each day. While many of the days of late are play days with my youngest grandchildren, I treasure each day. They may not be full of grand events, but how deeply grateful I am for each day that I live.

Tomorrow I will attempt to complete these posts, and reflect back on the life that I live. Earlier today I was having some pintrest time, and went to my 'quote' board......
I'll close today.....with these few..
 
Nothing is IMPOSSIBLE
the word itself says I'M POSSIBLE.
 

START EACH DAY WITH A GRATEFUL HEART.
 
 
face YOUR PROBLEMS DON'T facebook THEM
 
 
 
You can't start the next chapter of your life
 if you keep re-reading the last one.
 
 
 
IF YOU CAN'T BE KIND
 **********
BE QUIET
 

LEAVING THE BEST TO THE LAST.....

KEEP
 CALM
 
AND GO TO THE
 
TEMPLE



1 comment:

  1. I love motivational quotes, the ones that make me stop and think :)

    ReplyDelete