Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Whoopeeeeeee

Just had to copy and paste this from Laura's blog ( thanks Laura)
Wanted to celebrate this great occasion and blog this great news!!! Hip hip hooray Laura !

Laura Beth O'Hearon RTR

She has worked very hard for the past four years, and this momma is proud of her.
I think that I'm excited too because our last child has finished school!! Twenty-nine years ago we took our first child to school....lots of learning has happened in our family. I am really very proud of each of my children....for their individual accomplishments and for the fine adults that they have become!! They are all very  determined , hard working people. I remember worrying when they were little that they would have trouble with reading...and always heaved a sigh of relief when they had mastered the basics....they actually all turned out to be avid readers, and between their blog writing, and a novel that Michael works on...I guess that I can stop worrying about them!! Thanks children for making me the happy MOM that I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment