Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Dear Diary

I really feel like writing tonight, and it's still early, but I'm not feeling inspired. I've had a busy couple of days but I'm not feeling a diary entry. It's been a strange time for me lately, lots and lots happening, much of it great fun, but I still feel so empty and alone. That's what really perplexes me.....why feel this way when you have much to celebrate.....wish that I understood my emotions better. Time will tell...


Here are a few of my happy times...
Disney Birthday girls

Our Disney Nelsons

Proud Mom and her graduate

A favorite new picture of the Bings

My early morning sleepover buddy!!!

Playtime with the girlies

Just love those eyes

Modelling our new Bathing suits!!!

The Castle adventure

Other events of late have been a surprise 65 birthday party for my brother Eric. Always good to be with family. Wish that I'd taken my camera to film the 60's outfits.
Exploring my card making genes....I'm  really enjoying this.

That's it for now...sounds like a diary....dear diary...what's wrong with me??

No comments:

Post a Comment