Monday, June 13, 2011

Rainy Days and Mondays

Are you a fan of the Carpenters musical team...Richard and Karen ? They were favorites from my younger years. I did think of this song though as I dragged myself to the pool on a blustery rainy Monday. NOW...I could choose to complain here...yes more rain....but instead I will simply state...rain makes things grow, fills our wells, washes away grime, makes it easier to houseclean....you see I am actually writing about attitude...and it does make a difference.
I ended up having a great swim and that always makes me feel good! I got lots cleaned and organized in my kitchen ( even the dials on the stove got removed and cleaned).I got to talk with my Laura while she walked to work. ( more rainy tears when I hung up!! ) but I'm doing better.
I'm going to take a break from cleaning and make a birthday card for a sweet friend....then maybe even start a new book.
Thanks for the rainy day at home.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jackie! It's so nice to "see" you! I'm glad your family is doing so well. What a beautiful family!

    I feel the same today. It's cold and dark this morning and I just didn't feel like getting out of bed. (It's winter here in Australia - I know, it's confusing.)

    Have a great day! We miss you.
    Juli Robinson

    ReplyDelete