Sunday, December 8, 2013

Is it really Sunday again ????

I don't need to take up running....I'm doing it already everyday....life is fleeting past!!! I really do need to do some real running, the knees are not favoring that idea though. Let me tell you young folks....stay active !!!
So my title asked is it really Sunday again....so what happened this week  ???

Tuesday....quilting. started a fun table runner
                  enjoyed women and children in our sewing group

Wednesday....headed to Bridgewater...helped with pie fund raiser at Michael's school, attended  final gymnastics class with Emmy and Finley, Tree decorating with Mike, Keah and girls, Survivor and off to bed.

Thursday..... Happy 38th Wedding Anniversary !!! Welcome to Ella Marie....congrats Tricia and Luke....wake up at 5:45 by my sweet Emmy, followed by Finley shortly after 7.;packed up pies and headed to Hfx.; lots of deliveries and collected Olivia along the way. Chinese food for dinner and a sleepover with Olivia....we're so romantic.

Friday..... Welcome Baby Charlie Bing; and Sullivan Keeping....housework; cooked for Church supper; aspirated a carrot....ouch....served at dinner....exhausted

Saturday......retrieved the naughty carrot and feel so much better. Off to the Temple...yippee...wonderful day....so glad to see Cathy Straight, Carol Crilley from NB...such a tender day for them both. Visited hospital and met some very adorable babies....welcome to our crazy world. Home and tried to nap, but ended up sewing....watched a movie, then off to the airport to pick up Julie and Bill....bed by 2 am....yawn.

Sunday......church, and received a nice surprise when my friend Beverly arrived!!!!! Yeah!! Great talks about Charity, Sunday school lesson on The Family Proclamation, and energetic Relief Society lesson on Joseph Smith; visit with Aunt May; and a wonderful nap followed by a delicious dinner cooked by my husband ( plus he helped with dishes)

Been a great week....never dull, ever too full, always missing my western girls and their families, but grateful for the abundantly blessed life that I have. Time for a photo flashback.....my best way to REMEMBER.....Most of these photos were taken by moi....but a few were sent my way and just had to add them!!!


 

Belated Halloween photo op....love it and them


 
 Look at the princesses playing with their makeup
 
 
 Missed seeing Terri but glad that I got a photo
My awesome runner!!!

visiting with my card making friend, Mary Ann


 

 Pie time...great helpers
 





 



 


 




 


 


 


 




 




 




 


 






 


 



 



 
 
 LOVE LOVE THAT GIGGLE



 


 





 




 




 




Project Beginnings


 
 Good morning sunshine....pretending to eat a cupcake sticker



 
 Reading and hiding from Poppy

 


Ella Marie



welcome home

PS...I need more photos from Saskatchewan


1 comment:

  1. Awesome pictures and you make retiring look more busy than working Jackie... :)

    ReplyDelete