Sunday, December 29, 2013

Christmas 2013

Okay...I will admit that I don't like getting up on Christmas Day now that all of the children are gone!!! Empty Nests stick on Christmas day......HOWEVER....the day did improve beginning with....
 
 
A staircase photo from Bridgewater....thanks Mike and Keah !!!!!


Oh the memories...sure miss my children


 
Bill tried to help!!! Thanks honey you were very comforting

 
 
 Our Christmas tree and todays Christmas reading....
 
Merry Christmas from Saskatchewan

 
 
 He even opened presents before me...that never happens

 

 

 
Hooray the O'Hearons are here 
 


 


 


 

 
Candy Land Fun with the Pops


 
My Favorite Daughter in law cooking up the best sweet potatoes


 



 


and to all a good night
MERRY CHRISTMAS

 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment