Friday, April 5, 2013

Alright already!!!!

Have you ever felt a great urgency in your life?? Well here I am...I couldn't go to bed until I wrote this post....but I'm not even sure what I'm supposed to write. Lately I have spent a great deal of time organizing and downloading my photos from my computer files. First I've taken way too many photos but they are indeed such grand treasures. I have also been working on my blog book from 2011-2012. I feel an urgency to have all of this organized and I'm not really sure why. Weird eh! I also can't find any files from Nov 2012....like it didn't exist.

You know as I record this urgency and sometimes frustration it makes me wonder how important my life is to anyone. I know I'm important for some reasons to my family and friends....but how important is my life?

I think...I know that I found the reason tonight. I went to the Temple. I hadn't planned to. I was really wanting to just veg. I'm weary these days. On top of things, my sweet Olivia wasn't feeling well and needed her share of cuddles. Back to the Temple...I went there to attend a sealing session, especially for my friend, Susan. She was having her grandparents work, her parents, and then was sealed to her parents. I was able to fill in as her mother.

Other sealings were done, including some Durnford names, by my cousin Bill ( bless his soul). Pres. Robinson, presided and what touched me mostly deeply, and the answer to my questions was his pausing part way through everything and reminding us of the great Plan of Happiness and that we are here because we chose this plan. I chose it because of what I learned before I came to the earth. We don't remember that time because by remembering we would not need to develop the faith that is essential to live on this earth. My life is important to fulfil the plan of happiness for me and my family. I am grateful that each of my children have been sealed to their spouses in the holy temple.

So that's what's on my mind tonight, and I'm feeling the need to record this.

Life has been busy. I've had lots of visits with Mike and his family, Olivia days, and while I deeply miss the contact, and hugs....I'm glad that my fab five face time with me!! I've had visits with my cousin Donna, made a few new cards, done some smocking, and made pillow cases today. I haven't renewed my pool membership, which I miss but time and $$ just don't make it possible. We had our Easter brunch and while I may never enjoy bacon again...it was a lovely event.!

I better close but on the advice of the best blogger around....I'll post some photos
that's me and my mom....that's a future post
 
Olivia after pigtails are removed!!!
 
Maxi on our mini!!!
such a lady
 
I am gorgeous
 
eating a late night snack in her sleep
 
early morning bedhead!!! still cute
loved this Easter photo and my precious Georgia
a fun visit with Joan
up for hugs!!!
love this photo of Finley..park time
playing with pops
playing cousins...we miss them so much!!!
One of my favorite smiles...Happy Easter!!
 
I have lots of Easter brunch photos...but that will be yet another post....soon!!!!
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. You matter to me... as I am sure you matter to many people... you have a beautiful spirit that always touches me when I read what you write or listen to a talk or testimony...

    You are incredibly special :)

    ReplyDelete