Friday, April 12, 2013

SCREAMMMMMMMMMMM

There that feels better. I have been feeling the need to scream so even writing it in the title felt good. See I'm not high-maintenance!! Okay...why a scream....just feeling surrounded by too much to do....and no desire to start anything. I just feel a need for boring...no plans....no unfinished....
But I'm not even sure that that is the issue. What is wrong with me???
Lately I've been like a maniac making cards, working on sewing projects, and as satisfying as these things have been....I sometimes wish that I had none of these crafts....What is wrong with me??

What do I really want these days ( do I really know) I want to be walking more, I want to loose all of my weight, I want to clear out the junk in my house, I want to improve my garden.....
What's wrong with me.....none of those things are happening or probably will.

That was my vent for tonight. I think that I really needed that. I'm feeling a bit lonely tonight. My best girlfriend is away, and she often perks me up. I just stopped and called her, and I feel better. Friends are an important part of our journey and I'm grateful for those special ones in my life.

Time to talk about the past week....you might go pick up a good book because my days have been pretty dull. No reflection on my sweet Olivia. We do see lots of each other, and I am grateful to have these days with her. She is a cute little girl, always so happy, even this week when she's had yet another cold. As much as I don't like to see these precious children ( my grandchildren) grow up too quickly....I will be happy to hear more language from Miss O....it will happen before we know it.
I've also had some quick face times with my fab five...and can you believe it Jessica and Sarah had their first babysitting job!!!!! Real earn $$$ job! They sure were excited and by all accounts did a good job! I also got to have a fun evening with Keah, Finley and Emmy while Michael attends a soccer referee clinic. This week we watched Finding Nemo and it was enjoyed by all.Photos to follow... As it ended Finley said Nanny now can we watch Little Mermaid....she loves that one!!
These girls are also loving 25-30 piece puzzles and they do them very well. I presented them with a new one this week and after they both did it, Finley returned to do it at least five more times. She would have kept doing it but it was time to leave. She said I want to stay here!!!
Emmy loves to draw and she is so focused on her creations. Keah and I had fun making cards so it was indeed a good time.
So I've spoken about each of my children's families....so don't worry I will not leave out Laura. I love this lady!! She impresses me with her diligence to improve her health....and I've nicknamed her roadrunner. She impresses me even more with her writing skills, and I appreciate her blogging efforts..they lift me up. I love her calls, even the ones in my dreams!!She ignores the time zones completely!! I am excited to have her and Jeremy visit in a few weeks.

Okay....I feel a need to stop.....so photos....
someone loves to read
love seeing photos of these guys...miss them

pure happiness

and she keeps reading

my handsome Jacob!!!!

still reading

Goofy and Mickey!!!

Emmy laughing during Nemo

still laughing...a bit blurred

really enjoying Nemo and Nanny`s treats

 
very  intent movie watcher

and then a few minutes of Little Mermaid
(also a craft time)

love these two little girls and their curls

Finley and THE puzzle

Emmy`s Nemo ocean
( on princess paper)

our happy artist!!!
so cute!!

more puzzle time ( not this week)

building towers

Oh how I miss this girl!!!!!

Olivia time with Aunt Lynn

a quote that I really like from Conference
( conference was awesome)

Aunt Lynn gave her a popsicle...and she loved it!!

Love the smile on Nanny`s face...Olivia was
very entertaining today

another great quote

Laura sent me this photo....love her!!
some cards that I made this week!!!
love these little 3x3 cards

 
organizing my card sets
 
So that`s all for this post. Sorry about the venting....I try not to do that ....it just seemed to take over my writing process tonight. I am a very blessed lady. I know it and I do feel it.
I am impatient with my life and some people in my life but that will never help.
Another great quote from this week.....
`The task ahead of you is NEVER greater than the strength within you`.`
It`s my self-doubts that makes this a hard one to always believe.
This is truly a journey....a long one sometimes...but an adventure indeed!!

1 comment:

  1. Jackie, I am always so inspired when you blog. I wanted to tell you I finally had a chance to read Laura's blog, I have become a follower now... she is as inspiring as you said she was... I had an ah moment after I read her blog last night, I am going to blog about it today.

    I hope you have a wonderful weekend :)

    ReplyDelete