Friday, April 26, 2013

A very special day

April 26th is a very  special day in my life. Thirty six years ago, April 26th 1977... I gave birth to my first child, my son Michael, and thus motherhood began. Two years later, my beautiful daughter, Kathryn Leigh was born. Motherhood just doubled in goodness!!!

 
This year, April 26th 2013, I was fortunate to spend some of the day with Michael. Kathy of course is miles away, but I'm grateful for being to at least face time with her....love and miss her so!!!! Michael, Keah and the girlies were in town for some appointments so we had lunch together. I'm always grateful for time with family. let's post some birthday photos.

Best birthday cake ever!!

the amazing cook

all smiles

Puzzle time always makes us smile

I want to help blow up balloons

I can do it!!!!

Trying to catch a photo...all giggles and songs

note the purple balloon

They just want to sing

and sing!!!!

such cuteness!!!

purple balloon.....

maybe Aunt Kathy will blow it up


photos through the years

One of my favorite photos

Dad and his girls...with a little sister watching

Loves those darling daughters



time for candles

time to help daddy blow out the candles

Deep breath....I just typed a whole bunch then promptly lost it. So here's the test....what did I write???
Who knows....so I'll start again
This has been another week of blessings. I was asked to speak in church last week, and spoke about 'Extending the Hand of Fellowship'. I then got to teach a lesson on the Law of Consecration.
I was out visit teaching which is always a blessing
I fit in some card making.

Next week the birthdays continue....Laura on May 2nd and Karen on the 6th. This is a big one for Karen....30...oh to be thirty again!!! no thanks.
Laura and Jeremy will be coming home on May 1st and that's so exciting. Laura has been organizing a party for the big 30...and it sounds great!!!!
There will be lots more with Laura and Jeremy's visit.....I'm so excited.

All for now....hope that you're making happy memories!!
Just a few more thoughts....love my quotes



 
 I am having an extraordinary life.
 




1 comment:

  1. I love that last quote especially... about having an extraordinary life... sometimes I am sure we all feel it can be dull but really we all have the chance to make it extraordinary each day:)

    ReplyDelete