Thursday, April 18, 2013

Another week to remember


Hooray it came today!!!

What a week it has been. I think that I can say that almost every week. I won't add any inflection because truly my weeks are fairly balanced....both good and bad...generally it just depends on how you look at it.

So this week my second blog book arrived. I am over all pleased with it...it was white instead of black, and some of the photos had some issues. It is a treasure to me
 This week saw the bombing in Boston, at the finish line. So very tragic.
 I've had face  times with my fab five ( thanks Jess !!!), visits with Olivia, Karen, Mike Keah and their girls.
I've developed an eye infection, and gone for some great walks.
I have made lots more cards, and have enjoyed sending some near and far.
I've been to the playground twice, done several puzzles, read lots of books and watched a few movies..especially Little Mermaid.
My brother in law had a blood clot in his leg/lung...but is doing better.
Margaret Thatcher was buried, Rita MacNeil died.
I had some great chats with Laura and I continue to love reading her blog
.Here are some favorite photos from this week

    Love any photos from my Fab five!!!



 






Goofy and Mickey

she chooses to read!!!



A funny moment during Finding Nemo





The upstairs Movie theater

Love this head view

Finley enjoying puzzle time



My little artist

Card making with Keah

Loving some Aunt Lynn time

love the smile on Nanny's face

more cards

pure cuteness






loving Bruno



pure cheese

not feeling toooo good...poor Finley



read set go

Hi Ho Cherry-O
Brings back memories

so focused

book time with Momma

First walk through the Gardens


I just realized that some of these photos were posted last week....guess my days are running together too much....enjoy them again!!! 

2 comments:

  1. I should do a blog book too... that's pretty cool. So sorry about your eye infection, I hope you get better soon...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope that when I am a grandmother I will live close to my grandchildren so I will be able to spend lots of time with them!

    ReplyDelete