Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Welcome to March

So here I am in Bridgewater. I enjoy visiting with Mike, Keah and the girls, and they make me feel very welcome. I try to get down every second week to lend a hand and to visit with them all. This time I came because I needed to have some space. I'm not even sure specifically why, but I felt that I needed this space from many stresses that I feel when I'm at home. I don't really feel like blogging about it right now either. Instead I will post some of the highlights of the past ten days or so....I've had some fun days.
First...a very tired Cooper....too tired to even finish his ice cream

 His head kept bobbing rom side to side.....such a cutie!!!

Then here is Laura as we waited for her friend, Jennifer and Colston to arrive...it's only 2:30 am....
They finally made it here...
   after...first flight being cancelled because of snow in New Jersey
   after....a not so good hotel stopover
   after...a standby ticket to get them here at 2:30am
   after....their luggage not making it
We had a wonderful visit with these folks...despite the beginning ( the luggage was another story!!!) When it was time to leave another storm cancelled their return flight....and we got to have them for some extra time....good for us, hard for them, as they got rebooked for the next day at ^:30 am...and oh boy that's another story!! They did make it home somehow....these shots are just from that last day. Laura had to work so I got to do the tourist stuff.
       Halifax Harbour
     Theordore tugboat
        Playground fun
       Our sweet Colston all bundled up
                                                           
                                                             Then on to Bridgewater


            The dancing Mom and Dad.....feeling the love
                 Ready for bed
             Emmy going for the toy...they are both moving so much
                      Finley chilling
              Our Basketball player,,,,she even bounces it
                Getting ready to go for a walk

                     Love the hat



I do have many many great blessings in my life. Sometimes I feel very selfish that I am not content. I know that I am the one who chooses to feel this way, and I have to take each day as it comes. Sometimes I can handle it....sometimes I can't!
Peace and quiet helps.

3 comments:

  1. I love the first picture of them on their bellies and Fin's minnie shirt. She's already putting in her two cents so Dad takes her to Disney.

    Ummm, I need the car at 9:30 tomorrow night... hope you plan to be back...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jackie everyone needs some down time. Hope you felt rested and rejuvinated.

    ReplyDelete