Sunday, March 6, 2011

Sunday, Sunday...ahhhhhh it's Sunday again

Just home from church and I already need to repent!!
Church was the usual 'all you can eat' feast. Shane Smith blessed his darling little Liam, and gave him a beautiful blessing. Alayna's sweet Charli was also blessed....a double serving of goodness.Testimony meeting followed and for the most part it was very uplifting. I think that my favorite testimony was from Todd Smith. Not sure why....just loved the good feeling that came with it!!
I then headed to the library and it was extremely busy there today. I had a surprise visit from Cory Grinton, and his sister Amanda and that was great. I only got to a few minutes of S.School...but it was still good. I do enjoy the adult class. I endeavored to get to R.Society...but got sidetracked by one of the senior missionaries in our ward. We had a good conversation though, and it was somewhat helpful.
I rushed home to give Laura the car...and she greeted me with lots of excitement about rentals in Calgary. I know that this is her plan, and I'm OKay with that. Of course the practical mother says....well what about a job....and oh the sparks flew. Seems that I always say the wrong things lately. I trust that she's got this well thought through....but I can't help it if the mother juices start to flow....I think that it's more the baby is leaving juices ( no comments needed folks!!!)

So there you go...I apologised, and I've confessed to the blogging world. Life isn't always what we want....
Now on to the rest of the day.....hope I do better.

2 comments: