Monday, December 6, 2010

Tagged

Here I am again...third day in a row!! I have to first state that I love the randomness of Laura's blog. Today she posted her 4 list....it ended with tags to whoever wanted to do it....

MY 4 LIST

4 S
hows I watch
Amazing Race
Criminal Minds
Gray's Anademy
Big Bang Theory

4 Things I am passionate about
My Family
The Temple/Gospel
Swimming
Reading

4 Phrases I say alot
Remember who you are
smile
Love you
why?

4 Things I have learned from the Past
Listen to your parents
Don't give up
Patience is a virtue
take time for others

4 Places I'd like to go to
Europe
Hawaii
China
Australia

4 Things I did yesterday
Church
Read
Slept
Smocked

4 Things I am looking forward to
More Grandchildren
Watching my grandchildren grow
One more wedding
Being in the Temple with my whole family

4 Things that I love about Winter
Being inside by a roaring fireplace
Waking up to snow everywhere
Playing with the kidlings in the snow
Being followed by Spring

4 Things on my wish list
Love at home
Good books
Chicken bones
Painfree legs

4 People that I tag
Do four people even read my blog ????


That was fun...try it!!!

Today has been okay. I caught up on laundry, had a good swim ( except for the annoying man who swam down the middle of my lane, cooked soup and lasagna, finished the Hunger Games, started a quilt, worked on my smocking project, cuddled Emmy and Finley, enjoyed a nice supper cooked by Laura, watched some TV, and spent time on the computer!!
Glad that the day is over.....wish that I had the next book in this series to read!
Sweet Dreams....my car is acting up, so I just might get to sleep in tomorrow!!!

1 comment:

  1. I am pretty sure all your kids read(that's 4) and me and I am sure there are a ton of others!

    I might try this 4 thingy...? Loved your description of your walk home on yesterday's post. More people should be observant in their life... it's amazing how much more happy it could make you.

    Glad that you liked the Hunger Games... the next two books in the series will not disappoint!

    Terri

    ReplyDelete