Wednesday, May 19, 2010

WOW it's Wednesday

So where is this week going??? Funny how time can seem to move so slowly sometimes, then vanish at other times. Today was a good day and I must apologize for any negative vibes from Tuesday. ( Kathy make sure that you read my comment)

This morning went well. I didn't rush anybody and when all of a sudden it was 8:12 the girls went in panic mode...and rushed ol' Jacob. We made it to school in plenty of time. Georgia enjoys the playground time and Cooper gets such sweet attention from all of the kiddies and that wonderful morning fresh air. Back home we started the kitchen cleanup and Cooper had some playtime with Georgia. I have to say I wasn't feeling overly motived to any particular thing....so it turned into a more relaxing morning. Cleaned the kitchen, vacuumed, sorted clothes, read stories to Georgia, knitted while watching Treehouse....and then all of a sudden it was lunch time.

I went with a breakfast/bacon and egg lunch and the kiddies enjoyed it. They also have a great love for pear halves and we had a great lunch and chat time....they were almost late again at lunch...time flying again. Georgia and I didn't opt for a playground run at noon but stayed put and puttered until Jake and Sarah returned. Then we organized to head off to piano once Jessica was dismissed. Following piano, and some great outdoor time in Caroline's backyard we headed to Hfx. for pizza with Pop. I had a RS meeting so Pop came over to do bedtime. I returned home to all in bed....and once again another day has flown away.

Sorry that I can't add pictures yet....I don't know how to download to this computer.

1 comment: