Thursday, May 20, 2010

Giggle giggle giggle

Yes...it is 5:38am on the clock, and I know this because somehow I am sleeping on the edge of the bed right next to the clock. Why sleep so close to the edge???? BECAUSE there are three giggly girls in my bed. ROAR...I did not want to wake up at 5:38.AM...plus now Cooper is standing in his crib and wanting out. This is not when we start the day. After getting Cooper a bottle, and giving the girls their exit papers I crawled back in bed....knock knock...it's Miss G......the big girls won't let her come in with them...so please can she come back. Thankfully she was as tired as I was and we fall back to sleep. Now 7:00 am worked a lot better!! Got to love the Nelson girlies. By the way I asked sleepy Jacob how come he didn't come in. He looks at me and says I was there first but Georgia kicked him out!!! Smart man...he got the best sleep.

I've come to realize something else today. I always wondered how come Kathy was on the computer so early in the day when she has a thousand things to do. Simple....her computer is in her laundry room/office ( and a beautiful room at that...wish my room was as nice!!!) I'm on my laundry break.

Last thought for this morning....tomorrow Karen and Brandon graduate from the Mount. I want them both to know that I'm very proud of them and all of the hard work that they have done to reach this point. They both have many talents that will make them SUPER teachers!! Looking forward to their big day!!!!!

Last last thought...I miss seeing our Emmy and Finley...I can't imagine how Michael makes it through the week. It is exciting to get news about them everyday....We are so blessed to have these precious little girls.

Love and Peace

Back to work...my break is over.

2 comments:

  1. I have been enjoying your posts in the ongoing "Nanny Chronicles"! I knew it wasn't as easy as Kathy makes it seem! ;-)
    I would also like to say that all four of your children are very blessed to have you as their mother.
    Terri

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Terri...you are too kind...just being the mother that I had...I always felt her love.

    ReplyDelete