Monday, May 17, 2010

What a joke

What was I thinking....I'd have to be thirty years younger to mind five children and still blog!!!! I'm just sneaking a few minutes...I gave in and turned on the TV for Georgia while I get a break!!! Not bad tho' I must say since I've been here since Thursday ( and it's Monday) and we've hardly had the TV or computers on. The kiddies may dislike me lots by the end of this adventure. We have kept busy though....visiting several playgrounds, doing our church things, playing at the homestead, reading lots of books and oh yes....changing many poopy diapers. I had to add that detail because whoooo I don't remember having so many in such a short time!!! I did get over to see Emmy and Finley and they just get cuter every day. ( had to get to a sweeter subject...sorry about the diaper thoughts!!!)

I know that I will say this many times....but motherhood is a full time job, with way too much overtime. My hats off to you ladies. Your kiddies are so lucky to have you. Keep up the great work...hold to the rod...and keep your priorities right. Got to run and have lunch ready.

Love my fabulous grandchildren and especially love my own fabulous four!!!!! So proud of each of you!!

1 comment: