Monday, December 21, 2009

It's All in How you Say It.

Before I start this Christmas week I'm going to take a minute to speak about 'sayings'. I really like 'sayings' because they generally teach something, and they can motivate us, and I actually seem to remember them . I thought that I'd share some of my favorites....call it a blog Christmas gift!!! Here goes:
One of my favorites.....
Why do you do what you do when you know what you know?
and then there's my blog quote...

Everything can change in the blink of an eye. But don't worry; God never blinks.
this one has an important message:
Anger doesn't solve anything. It builds nothing,but it can destroy everything.

and as we head towards Christmas:
HE is the Reason for the Season.

Wisemen still seek Him.
What sayings inspire you???

I guess before I close,I should add....

If I'd known grandchildren were so much fun, I would have had them first!!!

( I'd be younger and able to keep up with them)

Speaking of Grandchildren....I can't close without adding them I adore my fab. five...Jessica,Sarah,Jacob,Georgia,and Cooper. They are amazing and such special little children. I'm excited for them to have some O'Hearon cousins....and so thrilled for Mike and Keah to become parents. We have been so blessed....twins are on the way!!!

Speaking of my kidlings they should be here soon....so I'll close with one more saying..........

Merry Christmas to All and a Happy Happy New Year.

PS....I am going to learn how to change my blog backgrounds etc!!! Thanks to all who keep writing!!

2 comments:

  1. It's true, sayings can teach us things. I like the ones that make me think. "Friends help you move. Real friends help you move bodies."
    My husband likes the random, double take ones. His favorite: "Poland is not yet dead."

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the one that says: Our story begins with us.

    ReplyDelete