Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Merry Christmas

Ten more minutes and it will be Christmas Eve. I'm waiting to head to the airport with Laura to pick up Jeremy....his flight has been delayed by about three hours...long day for him and us!!



So another Christmas is soon here. How I love times that we gather as family. We will start the day with Laura,Jeremy,Mike and Keah and have a special breakfast. Gifts will be open and then we will relax for a few hours. Early afternoon we'll drop in to visit Bill's Mom and family, then on to Kathy and Jeff's for an amazing dinner!!! There will be some game time and then we'll head home to make preparations for the boxing day family gathering at our place.....I love when we all get together!!! Family really is so important and I hope that we always have good ties with each other, no matter where we live.

Back to Christmas....I do love the Spirit of Christmas. Lately I have made it a point to smile more at people, and to try to be more positive. It sure makes me feel good, and hopefully others too. I love the music of Christmas. Today while I baked I played Christmas music and sang along.....it was so sweet. I love the beauty of Christmas...as long as you don't go overboard!!
I love the giving of Christmas....especially surprising people. I love the reason that we celebrate Christmas....the birth of the Savior.....and all that his life represents in my life.

Merry Christmas one and all. Hope that you have a beautiful day.

2 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas, Jackie. Have a great time with your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas my friend! I love the feeling of family I get from you all. I wish you nothing but joy and laughter with you and your kin.

    ReplyDelete