Thursday, December 31, 2009

What a WONDERFUL LIFE





Happy New Year one and all. As you can see I've remembered how to post photos....but I haven't got the spacing figured out. Is this a New Years resolution beginning to develop???
I did choose these shots because they certainly have been big news in our crazy household...I'm excited that Laura and Jeremy are engaged. It has really been so great to have him here with us for Christmas, and to see these two together. They are such a sweet couple...and they've added a special loving spirit to our Christmas. Second photo is of another happy couple...and again I'm ecstatic for Mike and Keah who are expecting twins in the the Spring!!! My last shot is of my amazing family on Christmas day. I can't really ever adequately express how much I love each and everyone of them. I am overwhelmed with the joy that they bring me and the blessing that they are in my life and for eternity! Thanks family for all that you are to me,and for giving me the greatest gift....being your Mom/wife/mother-in-law/grandmother and always your friend.



No comments:

Post a Comment