Monday, March 4, 2013

March....Monday...Memories

Yes blog...you are on my mind.....as I read through the past two years of my blog it amazes me how time does pass so quickly, and how weak my memory is.

February just doesn't seem to have been here for a full month. It was a great month though with birthday celebrations and lots of family activities. I was healthy and certainly not bored!! I think someone should say that at my funeral...she certainly was never bored.

March arrived and I don't even remember if it came in like a lion or not....but the calender is very full for this month with lots more birthdays...Cooper 4, Emmy and Finley 3,Jacob 9, and sister Dianne ???....and I'm sure many more birthdays .Happy Anniversary too to Kathy and Jeff !! Karen is getting lots of school days so I in turn have some Olivia days to match. March break is a week away and I'm excited to have some Emmy and Finley time too!!

Things for my memory....lets see...I continued to work on my blog book, I've been prepping for a card night and making lots of cards, I worked on a quilt for Lynn, I've made a few baby blankets, I've had some fun face time with my western kiddies, I've had some great Temple days, more visits with Aunt May, some good scripture experiences, read a few good books, and probably lots more. I had sad news that my cousin Kathy's husband of four years died suddenly, and my friend Brenda's grandchild was hurt and in hospital.

I'm going to fish around for some photos to finish this then get on to the next part of my Monday 'to do list'

one of favorite cards for a loverly couple
                                                   always organizing my craft room

a special cousin of Dads,Bertha Warren getting ready for her 100th
 
Yes...I did watch Duck Dynasty
 
slippers and quilts!!
styling in a scarf from Aunt Lynn
Early morning at Dalplex
Snowy twins
snow angel
snowy mishap
admiring Karen's cards!!!!
                                                       sign that made me smile..

One last note about the last photo. This did make me smile....stop looking folks God is giving you signs daily...so grateful for all that he shows to me. Grateful for his love and presence in my life. Feeling so blessed as I come closer to my Savior, Jesus Christ.....look around folks the signs are right in front of you.

Have a great Monday...it's a gift from God to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment