Sunday, July 31, 2011

I Knew it!!!

WOW!!! where did July go.....I have several times said..got to blog...but lookie here...July 3rd was my last post!!! That's terrible. I'm going to take the easy way and post some pictures.....should help the old brain remember. They will probably be all over the calendar...
One event of the month was a lovely week long visit with Michael Keah and the girls....at our house....it was so much fun to have some relaxing time with them, and to get to take them for long walks, and much more. They had a big check up at the IWK and they did very well. It is wonderful to see them grow as they are!!!!

                                Here's Emmy enjoying some book time....love reading to them!!!

                                          Finley just looking so cute...her little personality is blossoming!!!
                                                    Just growing so much
                         Look who's walking first....that doll is wearing one of their infant onesies
I scream !you scream!..let's scream for ice cream........oh how they love ice cream

Could a grandma ask for much more!!!

Love my kiddies!!!!

Finished my quilted checker board...love playing with the children

Got to have sprinkler time

What jumpers

My two oldest!!!!

Bathtime in Bridgewater

Waiting for the tide to come in!!!

Love watching her stand up!!! No fear!!!

Enjoying my card making...and writing to my Laura!!

another creation

Canada Day fireworks with my friend Marguerite

Miss G all smiles...look at her ride

Marguerite with the Fab Five

Canada Day parade...love those bag pipes

International Tattoo...what an amazing show


all ready for church...so serious!!!
chilling in Nanny's pool

Oldest and youngest...love them all!!!!

          More fun together

Gorgeous Georgia

Did I say how much I love these kiddies

and they miss Laura so much

Bubbles anyone

Doll clothes time

more doll clothes...I tried to rotate this...drat!!!

room for anymore in the pool!!

Bedtime stories

here are those giggles

Love watching her move...even sideways!!!

first swim at Dalplex

don't let go momma

on to the Dalplex funzone!!!

wheeeeeee................



lots of playground adventure

brothers

Oh how we love this park

and this ice cream store

even the laundry is fun!!!

hey..the pool is finally empty ( he is wearing a swimmer)
I could add lots more...like last weeks knitters...that was fun...instagrams from Laura...lots of time at the Temple, Public Gardens with Aunt May(forgot my camera),great calls from Laura (how I miss her),watching Baby Bing grow....I need to find his/her photo....card making with Kathy...visits from old friends. My life is full....I'll say no more.
So now I see why I didn't blog all month. I've been too busy entertaining,sewing, card making,playing,swimming, taking pictures.....and so much more. I've read a few great books...Delerium, Divergent, The Help, Elm Creek quilters, and the Blossom shop knitters

1 comment: