Monday, May 16, 2011

Always playing catch.....up

Hello blog....it's me.....the one who never gets around to posting these days. I do think of you often, I even generate ideas of what I'd like to post but my day happens and i just don't get to you. So sorry. I really want to head to bed, but I think that I owe this to you. I know that I will be glad later!!!

So here are some special things to remember....Mother's day. You know ever since my own Mom died I haven't enjoyed mother's day....but I have to say this year was special. Laura went all out to make the day happy. She decorated,and created a beautiful breakfast, and gave me one of my favorite ornaments...willowtree...'a Mother and daughter'.....then she helped Bill create a lovely dinner...and i received a second WT from Bill...Generations. I heard from the rest of the kiddos too....Mike skyped the girls in, Kathy called, and Karen ( who was home sick) gave me cards and another great book to read....Guernsey Literacy and Potato Peel Society...a super read. I am just so grateful to be a mom....that's the best gift of my life. I celebrate the special mom's in our family....Kathy and Keah. Here are some photos from the day and a few more to highlight more special memories.

Happy Mom's Day Banner

    Special Breakfast ( I don't enjoy the ones in bed) and this one had some special photos and signs
                                            Delightful way to start my day
                                            Some of my signs and a delicious fruit salad
                                                    This was just this past Sunday ( 15th)...down for a visit
                                                        Love watching her move...and she's quick!!!
                                                      May 6th...Karen's birthday...with a special guest
                                                     Love this gift reaction
                                                     You have to understand the Bieber Fever
                                                       My latest quilt...Bookcase
                                            Laura's Birthday gathering....
                                              My wonderful children...love when we're all together
                                               Girl's photo
                                          Birthday  BBQ

Orange-you glad that I posted......LOL

Now I should write a lot more....maybe tomorrow!! Then I'm off to Disney with Bill, Kathy, Jeff and the Fab Five....should have lots to share then!!
Peace and Love

PS...having trouble centering this post.....more to learn!!

No comments:

Post a Comment