Monday, April 25, 2011

Take two....April...

Hello again...Last night I attempted a catchup post and after uploading a bunch of photos I lost the whole thing...the post did not even save itself as a few faithful bloggers thought that it might. ( appreciate your comments) so here is take two... My pictuures begin a week or so ago in Bridgewater. I have  visits to the south shore to lend support to my daughter-in-law Keah, Mike and the twins. It is also a step away from some other bedlam in my life...but above all a chance to watch little Emmy and Finley grow. I do like to feel needed and appreciated and in this household I feel both!
      The next few pictures are of the girls with books. I love to watch them interact with books at such a young age. They become so focused when books are pulled out. The first photo is extra special as Finley is listening to this book on her own. It was a gift from one of her special hospital nurses, Keltie...and both girls love to hear her voice. It was such a thoughtful gift.
They always touch the place where the voice comes from
Such a good story

Back home to my other special kiddies...isn't she beautiful
Jacob with his newest lego!!! WE LOVE LEGO
More book time with Dad.....they become so attentive to the books and the voice reading
Great interactions
Pat a cake anyone
These got out of order...sharing of the toys!!! LOL
practicing her claps
cupcake time...I finally got to a session with the master...JoLynne
these were mine
sorry about the bouncing order.....back to books
reading with her bling!!!
the great escape....Emmy leads the way after moving the hamper....
Back to egg decorating.....I really messed up the order
some of our special guests
A fun night decorating with the girls
My oldest granddaughter....can't believe how grown up she is becoming
Jake and Okayjah having giggle time
Family bruch with the youngings!!!
the brothers...grin!!
A memory from the past!!!
My sweet sisters
Trouble playing trouble!!
Dinner never arrived!What kind of brunch is this!!
One of the family tables...Eric waving
The little people tables
Sisters dining together
Cousins catching up

Happy times remembered
My oldest and youngest girls


The great egg hunt
Hugs with my big girls...they're so beautiful

So that's my photo flashback. I do love spending time with my family.I've also been having more sewing fun...working on a few projects. I've also been trying to improve my card making skills.
Laura finished her exams...all but the national one. She's been busy packing for her move ( I say her visit) to Calgary. I'm excited that she has a great job to go, and excited that she gets some independent experiences. I am not excited that it will be so far away. There that has been stated for the record.
We're also into another birthday season....tomorrow Mike turns 34, Kathy turns 32, and in a few days...May 2nd Laura turns 22, and Karen follows on the 6th turning 28. Happy wishes to them all!!!
May 18th Bill and I are taking the Nelson clan ( Kathy, Jeff and kiddies) to Disney. That should give me lots to blog about. Must post for now....and I'll try to improve this whole exercise for my memory!! Love and Peace

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you've had some great family time and a fun Easter. Not to mention some fun things to look forward to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just for the record...I sooooo love and appreciate you and your thoughtfulness. Easter looks like ooodles of fun with family. Your grandchildren are adorable!

    ReplyDelete