Monday, April 11, 2011

It's a NEW day

Hello to friends and family who read my ramblings. It is indeed a new day, and I am grateful for it. Thanks to those who helped me through yesterday, I did punch it in the face!! Today has been good to me. I had an amazing swim...did my 1500m, and then water ran with my friend Jane for an extra twenty minutes. I then paid a visit to The Willowtree mender and left two of my damaged ornaments for his loving care. Then on to see Aunt May. to work through her to-do list. She is such a dear dear lady, and I love her. She always makes me glad that I visit, and I do love helping her!! After completing her errands I headed home to get going on my own list....laundry mainly, and some computer things. I found out that I won the card challenge for this week ( certainly not for my card abilities...good thing it's a lucky draw!!) I checked out some other blogs...and you should check Kathy's for a great giveaway! ( not sure how to make the link) SuperSeven....
Bill just stopped by and tried to massage my neck...I may need a chiropractor now. Anyway...laundry waits and the Fab Five are dropping by shortly....just wanted you to know that I survived!

Here's the link to Kathy's giveaway

http://jknelson.blogspot.com/2011/04/simply-on-board-baby-strap-giveaway.html

3 comments:

  1. Whoo hoo to punching bad days in the face!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you're having a better day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello friend. I've been AWOL of late because of my crazy schedule. However I read your last two posts and just want to tell you how much I admire you and love you. We all have bad days and sometimes we have horrible days but what makes you strong is that you punch those bad days in the face and get back up. You're one of the most loving generous woman that I know. Life sometimes get overwhelming for us humans, lol! So we'll just do what Kristi says and give it a TKO.

    ReplyDelete