Sunday, September 30, 2012

Sunday

I just came in from church. My mind is so full that I knew that I had to record.
So here's why. God spoke to me today....in so many ways. I was greeted by many wonderful people at church. Jerry was back...so grateful for how the Lord teaches through Jerry. ( that's why he survives strokes and so much more) His humble testimony brought tears to my eyes. Many others pierced my soul too...Shane...you are a light to many; the Piersons...such humble disciples; our Bishop...such a man of God...loved the scripture you sited Moroni 10:32-33; and so many more.

Sunday school...Taylor's turn to teach and it was so well done. His chart at the end of the lesson was so simple to understand and taught great doctrine. Taylor's testimony spoke to my soul.

Relief Society...we are led by such fine women in the church. Eileen gave a lesson on scripture study and while it gave me moments of feeling inadequate...not moments....longer than that....it also gave me hope.

God spoke to me through these chosen servants....and I appreciated  His speaking to me.

God, Our Heavenly Father loves us deeply. He knows us well, and he is always there. It is through the spirit that He speaks to us and today He spoke loudly. Thank you.

Yesterday, Saturday...I served in the Temple. But again...I came away from this sacred house having been served by many....I love the people who are at the Temple. We walk with angels in the Temple, and the Savior is so very evident there.

You might not know this but I have some deep rooted stresses in my daily life. Most of them I can`t change...but I strive to change me instead...to BE more humble, teachable, and patient. Everything in life has a choice to it....I choose to BE positive and to always find that route, when I must choose.

I am a very blessed lady. I was born of the best parents ( and I so miss them), I have wonderful siblings....and such a grand extended family. I was blessed with four wonderful wonderful children....and now I have four more children eternally...the icing on the cake...an endless line of beautiful grandchildren...love you all.

January 2012
 
January 2012

2 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful testimony Jackie, I love listening to yours;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the lovely comment on my blog Jackie, this blogging world finally gave me back my voice that I had lost. I am very grateful for that and I will always write, it's just a journal but opened to everyone. That is what helps me to grow;)

    ReplyDelete