Friday, September 28, 2012

Marching On

I guess that if blogged more regularly I would not run into some of the techno glitches that I do....press on Jackie....

March was a wintery month with lots more birthdays,sleepovers, and family gatherings....
Cooper is Three
WOW....Jacob is eight!!!!!!!

Happy Birthday Emmy and Finley



and Piano recital....love these piano talents


April welcomed spring...more birthdays, sleepovers and family gatherings. Kathy got to spend Easter in Regina and I had a five day sleepover....


Hike around the frogpond


Love my Fab five


peace and love


cute and growing


Love this photo

I know that we had birthdays....just haven't found the photos

oh so tender!!!

good morning everyone



 Love these guys!!

 
cuties
 
On to May.....more birthdays and hopefully I'll find the photos soon...more sleepovers, renovations,work at the Temple ( how I love that great work!)
 
I love the look on Emmys face
 
Okay if any family read this....I need birthday photos from April and May!!!
Guess that I've been slack in the photo department too..
 
 
So June also brought us some LOVEly news when Laura and Jeremy announced their engagement.Hooray...now we had wedding on the summer agenda too.
 
So excited for Laura and Jeremy
 

 
 
 
July.....Kathy heads back to Regina for graduation, they buy a home in Yorkton ( first posting), Laura visits and we hold a shower, Jacob is Baptized,and the Nelsons pack for their trip west. Lots of tears on my pillow,happy and sad.
 
Hot July days...crazies in the pool!!


Taking a break......stay tuned...I'm on a roll...I hope

 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment