Friday, April 6, 2012

How can I not count my blessings


Hi Blog....you're on my mind lots lately, but unfortunately my life has been slightly crazy. I just posted an album on facebook, and the pictures upload so nicely there....wish it did here too. Sorry not meaning to be negative. I do want to write about what a nice day it has been. My Fab five have come to spend Easter with us ( while Mom is visiting Dad out west), and so today ( being very beautiful outside) I organized a fun picnic for us at Point Pleasant Park. The Park was alive with many walkers, runners, bikers, and puppy dogs.....it was wonderful. After out yummy picnic( even with Cooper's sandwich being left at home) we explored for more than an hour...then headed to a 'new to us' playground. After climbing, sliding and swinging we then headed to the church. While the kiddies enjoyed the gym, I produced the bulletin for Sunday and then we had a quick visit with Karen and Olivia. Home to a yummy fish dinner,baths, and some time infront of a lovely fire, and then off to sleep. here are a few peeks into yesterday and today




Enjoying Poppy's not so chilly chili!!
playground traditions
Easter pose
Good Friday breakfast


Point Pleasant Park



My fab five






I love to add captions to my photos....but I'm growing weary and I want to post.....it's been a great day and I AM tired!!

1 comment: