Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Part Two

Dear Blog,

And so we continue with yesterday's post!! After a very exciting Christmas we somehow organized for the traditional Boxing Day gathering.  This is when I try to connect as many family as I can. It was kind of off and on because we weren't sure when Miss Olivia would make her entrance....but  instead she made her entrance at the party ( well that's when she got to leave the hospital!!!) I think that this post will be a photo post...enjoy!
Hugs for my cousin....Jess is so good with the little ones
Dad and his boy!!




Olivia meets some of her cousins

Can I have her???

Taylor and her Nanny and Mom in the corner

Big game time later in the day.....Settlers!!
Always good to visit with Big Bro.Eric

Georgia couldn't get enough turns with Olivia
lots of visiting
Jane and Taylor

All for now....so good to have family around ....They all mean so very much to me. The rest of the week was a bit of a blurr. Visits with friends and family,New years at home with Bill...watching TV......and now it is Jan.
Four more sleeps and Laura will be home.....I can hardly wait!!!!!



2 comments:

  1. Ohhhhh myyyyyy goshhhh.. that picture of Emmy and Olivia melts my heart. I can't wait to cuddle all my little munchkins!!! I'll cuddle you too mama

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your family indeed is growing...what a full and busy life, lol! It's a wonder you find time to blog. Enjoyed your picture update...looking forward to many more posts by you this new year!

    ReplyDelete