Monday, January 23, 2012

Loving Laura continues

I left off with party time at the Nelsons. Actually I believe that it was a One Tree Hill event, with some dance action thrown in. I stayed home with Emmy and Finley so I don't believe that I have any photos of that event...Friday is actually a little foggy for me....I think that there was some shopping happening, more Settlers and fun....I'll go through the photos and see what's there. Saturday was one more gathering...as Laura was supposedly flying out early Sunday morning...NOT....more food PIZZZZZZZA...games....family.....good times.  Sunday our sweet Olivia was blessed and then we gathered once again..this time with the Bings......great to have so much family time ( A little tired ) BUT so happy to all be together. Monday morning...

Oh how we love BOOKtime!!! ( especially on our bellies)
looking cute in their PJ's
Buy stocks with Lulu!!!
Says it all

Hi cousin....don't worry you'll grow...we did!!!


Big girls with the little girls!!!!! All so beautiful

Ballet ????

what do I do now?
Just look cute!!!

Loving time with Auntie Laura
Next post....Olivia is blessed.....

2 comments:

  1. It was a GREAT week but your right it was tiring... I know Olivia and I enjoyed the quiet week that followed, but we did enjoy every minute we had with the whole family. We are very blessed to have such an amazing family!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're a great role model for new grandmothers Jackie...keep on enjoying life!

    ReplyDelete