Friday, February 26, 2010

TUTOR NEEDED

So I have just spent the last hour or more surfing the blog world. I recently was called to serve in our Stake Relief Society Presidency. At our most recent meeting it was brought up about having a Stake RS blog/website. In my enthusiam I somehow was delegated the job to research and create it. Talk about a challenge for this old girl. So I'm first welcoming anyone who wants to give me some simple lessons on this technology. I really do want to learn how to better create and manage one of these things. So if you have some time and want to have fun with me please let me know. There are some amazing blogs out there and lots of creative ideas. If you can't help, but you love me...say a few extra prayers for me!!

Speaking of Relief Society...I have always had a testimony of this great organization. So I'm excited to serve with Sisters Fox and Ipson. As women we all have very full lives in one way or another, no matter what our age and circumstances. Your sisters in Relief Society are just that...your SISTERS....and they can be such a strength to each of you; as a teacher, leader, example, visiting teacher, compassionate service , and a friend. I won't ramble on because I need something for my new blog...but take a minute and appreciate that you are a member of the greatest woman's organization in the world!!

WISH ME LUCK!!!

6 comments:

  1. Does the stake have a website where you could have your own page? If not, I would love to help you with a blog (even though I think you do just fine with your own blog).

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s. Congrats on your new calling. I, too, love Relief Society, and I gained that love for it in the Halifax ward serving alongside some great women. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Tami...can you drop over??? I think Karen is going to help me...and I'm checking
    out a website that the past pres. had...just cant find it!! We had lots of fun serving together!! Love you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck on the new calling!!!! Lots can be done with a blog and they are so easy to manage!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Jackie O- I love the idea of a stake blog... I am almost clueless when it comes to blogs... like CLUELESS... but I endorse your cause and will be happy to check it out when you have it up and running! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am excited for you and your new calling...once you've mastered your blogging techniques, it's going to be wonderful!

    ReplyDelete