Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Farewell to October

I changed the calendar the other day and I stopped and thought what happened to 2009....the days just seem to be flying by. Before I let much more time pass I HAVE to post photos of my kidlings at Halloween. They all looked so cute and I loved having them Trick or treat close by!!!Thanks Kathy and Jeff for bringing them over. It was a perfect day for the whole event...very fallish!! So here they are...in random order... Mis Georgia...our fearless lion!!




Followed by our forever princess, Lady Sarah.....



Next is Count Jacob....love the eyes


And then our kindly witch Jessica posing with CM Cooper




CM..you ask..our chunky monkey!!! He is so darn cute...you just want to cuddle him forever!!!




So that was farewell to October.

It was a busy month.....Cooper company, ELLA work contract and the travels that come with it, Temple work, sewing, reading, swimming, sleepovers,....and I know much more....

Now on to November...I'm still doing my D.of Ed. project for two more weeks. I have some doctor's appointments, Christmas planning,more Temple work ( how I love it) and lots more.


Closing reflections on this entry....I'm fighting a little battle with myself. No matter how hard I try I'm losing the battle. I don't really want to talk about it...but it does occupy my mind a lot.

I also want to say that I have had an increase in my faith about prayers....they are heard...I just wish that I was better at remembering this simple truth. I am also very full of gratitude because everyday I have had so many beautiful blessings. I feel so blessed to live in this fine country, to have the precious family that I have,to be loved by many, to have most of my health, freedoms, and sooooo very much more. This is all part of an amazing plan, and I'm grateful to have the truth and knowledge that I do.





4 comments:

  1. the kids looked very cute! prayer is a wonderful thing, as is temple work. I need to go more often and regularly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Moms, you are a beauty and you are not losing any battles. You just aren't in the front lines yet! Go get em'!

    Love you.
    Thanks for all you did today ..and every otherday.


    LB.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You always have such wonderful posts. You are a fantastic grandmother and I know your grandchildren will always appreciate the time you spend with them.

    It is true that we always forget the small things and how wonderful they are like prayer. At least it's a testimony that we get to regain often.

    I think it's a great example for us as parents as we ask our Father in Heaven what in the grand perspective are piddly little things, and He still takes time to answer them. Even though He is busy with the universe.

    It helps me to remember to take time to answer my children's questions or help with their problems, because even though they may seem small from my perspective, they are the worst thing for them at this moment.

    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your comments..they really help me.

    ReplyDelete