Sunday, February 12, 2012

Still Counting

Life is interesting. It can be full of so many emotions, high and low, happy and sad, understanding and confusing.....and so much more. I will never use the word boring to describe my life. In my life I have been so many things.....a daughter, a sister, a friend, a wife, a mother, a grandmother, an aunt,a niece,
 a cousin, a teacher,  and so much more.

Here is my last week......lots of housework, organizing and purging, some baking,carding making, and sewing, sleepover with Georgia and Cooper, trip to Bridgewater to collect Emmy and Finley ( and Keah), doctors appointments, visiting Aunt May,oh...and celebrating my 61st birthday....cuddling with sweet Olivia, attending a farewell and celebration of the life of my friend Beth, hospital visits, sleepover with Cooper and Jacob, many calls and Birthday greetings, finishing a book, The Power of Six and starting The Wedding Quilt, attending church, watching the Grammy's ( I had no intention to do this)...and feeling the Good Vibrations of the recycled Beach Boys ( they are so old and still rocking!!!!) followed by Sir Paul McCartney....I was a teen again...those were good days in my life. What a week...and this was just the parts that I could remember!!

I still worry lots ( just can't help it)....watching my newest little mother ( and she's awesome), fretting with my experienced mom of five (missing her husband), hearing the stresses of teaching and fatherhood in my sweet boy ( he is so fun to watch with her darling daughters),and trying to keep connected to my roaming cowgirl,,,and her never dull life....( she's an amazing blogger and talented photographer...especially on this last trip to Washington).....and friends who are ill, a sometimes confusing husband, a 99 year old independent aunt, my inner thoughts, people who seem lost, grandchildren growing up in this confusing world, and so much more. I wish that I could express myself better, and that I could be a whole lot more patient.

Seems like a real rambling post.....but I did call it Still Counting...and when I have my highs and lows I do count.....my many blessings....my many successes.....my many grandchildren.....my 1-2-3-4 precious children, and my forever sweetheart....my talents ( always developing)....my beautiful friends.....my choice experiences...and the great knowledge that I treasure from the gospel of Jesus Christ.

I close this post with some photos.....

cousins

My buddy

Movie time with Miss G



proud

Boxed Love



My monkey


Just plain cute
Happy Days


Our Hungry Little Caterpillar

THE Photo shoot
Growing too quickly

All for now...
Love my life...grateful for so much!!

PS......needed one more photo....this  sweet boy does not get caught on camera enough!!

sweet dreams



1 comment:

  1. Doesn't sound like rambling at all Jackie...more like a life full of ever changing sceneries. It reminds me of a movie that is neverending. Boring is definitely not a word I would use to describe your life!

    ReplyDelete