Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Words to think about

I began this post in Calgary...but ran into trouble posting the photos.....but with perseverance I did it!!!

It's a sunny day and I'm alone here in Calgary. I've kind of needed a 'be myself'day. I did a few things around the house for Laura, went for a walk to Chapters, and window shopped, visited the Mennonite church across the street to use their vaccum, and after a leisurely shower, I went on Pinterest. I don't do it very often but it is fun to look through and share the ideas of others. Today as I 'pinned' I was drawn to many of the colorful quotes on the main board. I love quotes that inspire so now I'm going to blog them for you!! In no special order...here are some that inspire me..

                                    Always an important thought to remember
                            I love this one.....to many people give up too quickly


                                             Thought this was cute!!!!



                                           What would you have???



                                                     Such wisdom!!


                                               Oh how I love my children!!!!


                                                    Profound


                                           Words of a prophet-Gordon B.Hinckly


                                                         I believe this one


                                                         I love people like this!!!!


                                                   interesting thought and so true


                                                         wise indeed





Love this one...I line at the bottom says...
Sorry you missed it!!!

Hope these inspired you...feel free to share your favorites....love to hear from you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment