Friday, August 19, 2011

In my other life

So if you read my first Westward post...you're waiting for this one. Actually it looks like hardly anyone reads this...but that's okay...it's my memory that needs to be recorded!! On we go. We had a great visit at Mount Rushmore. It is such a great sight to see...pictures do it NO justice...we enjoyed it lots. After a good night sleep we got up to continue on our way. ( note here...Comfort Inns have great free breakfasts)As we loaded the van, still surrounded by bikes....the biker bug bit me.....and here's what I did....


                                               Yes...that's me in my biker 'do-rag'
                                          what a great feel to finally sit on one of these babies
                                              looking pretty good.....I could enjoy one of these
                                                    my first biker friend...Mark
Geared up and ready to go......without me (:

Anyway, I got back in the van and we hit the road....just for a short while as we had some more amazing Rock to go visit...I'll let  the photos tell this next chapter
                                  
So here are some of the flat lands all around us and make note...still lots of biker groups on the road

                  Amazing scenery on all sides...and then  we made a stop at a Wyoming information place

  and the bug bit...again..meet Steve from California...he was such fun to meet and full of biker.stories



                                                     Photo booth time....they're wild out here



                                                               He needs that cowboy hat now!!

                                                  From the amazing pioneers..how did they do it!!
                                             Wild waters photo booth .....too funny!!!
                                      and then along came John...what a sweetheart!! ( cute too)
                                         of course I'd love a ride with a complete (but cute) stranger!!
                                            Ready to hit the road....so long Bill
                                                   off we go.....what a rush!!!

                                      Darn...he brought me back!!! another photo shoot moment
Oh, yes...we are off to the Devil's Tower....there it is....it will be my next post!!

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha...Jackie, you are too funny! It looks like you are having so much fun on your journey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys sure know how to have a good time! Enjoy and safe travels!!

    ReplyDelete