Sunday, November 14, 2010

Inspired

Hello friends. My daughters inspire me, that includes Keah ( when she has time to blog). I have to state that Laura is my wake-up blog because she never seems to end a day without posting a thought or three!! I am grateful that each of the girls place memories or thoughts on blog pages.




Look at that...not only did I post a photo...but I moved it where I wanted it....Hooray for me!!

I actually lost the first picture when I was editting....still haven't found it

Now they got me on this idea of blogging, but you know I always feel quite uninteresting....without much of a life....oh dear....need to erase....but on to my idea for today. Now girls remember that I have NO....I repeat NO favorites.....but Laura did inspire this blog event....here goes.

My attempt at an ABC entry....
A....attached or single??


(not sure if I'm going to copy all of her headings)


I am very attached...34 yrs and 11 mos. attached to the same guy


and four of the greatest kids alive!!

and seven adorable kidlings


B...best friend

when I was a teen I always wanted ONE BF...but I always had many friends,and never a best



Now I would say that I have many BEST friends!!!



C...cake or pie



probably pie with a dobble of vanilla ice cream




D...day of choice


First choice Sunday...second Saturday


both are days of spiritual renewing for me...at church and the Temple


and I always seem to be on empty by Saturday






E...essential item


books...I love having a good read to turn to

presently reading Number Four (very different for me!)

Just finished To The Rescue ( amazing read)






F....Favorite Color


has always been a hard one...as I go from red to yellow to blue






G....Gummy worms or bears

neither...I really like chicken bones best




H..hometown

Halifax....deeply rooted






I...Indulgences

way too many and they all seem to end up in my stomach!!!






J...January or July

No question here...July...I like to be warm






K...kids


Just look at them...aren't they grand and I'm soooooooo proud of each of them



and I have NO..I repeat NO favorites.....just favorite things about each of them



Michael...my ever-loving son....
always gives me the greatest hugs and kisses and tells me that he loves me


A great Dad and a strong priesthood holder



Kathryn.....the Mom that I wanted to be...at home!!


so strong,patient, and so much fun to be with.....an amazing cook, creative, smart and young at heart


A great Mother.



Karen....my gentle daughter


Thoughtful , organized ( I want to be like her too!!!) and determined


An inspiring leader



Laura....my never a dull moment daughter!!


Inspiring, spiritual, kind and loving


A unique and powerful example



Ooops....did I side track??? My kids tend to do that to me.....and did I mention kids......they go on and on my friend,,,,,,look at these beauties.....the icing on the cake.....the best grand kidlings!!!!


Can hardly wait for more!!!



L...life is incomplete without


Love and kindness


I love to do things for others


M...Marriage date


Dec. 5.1975


Aug.23.1977


N...Number of siblings


Five...3 brothers, 2 sisters and they're all pretty special


O...Oranges or Apples


probably oranges....I even like the peel


P .....phobias or fears


Caves or being underground ( I don't want to be buried)


Q...quote that I love


That's a tough one....love so many


"Why do you do what you do when you know what you know"


-anonymous


R....Reason to smile


lots of reasons...sure looks better than frowning


S.....Season


while we just had an aazing summer...I do enjoy Fall best!


T...Trials


they help you grow....no wonder I have such weight issues!


U...Unknown fact


I liked Laura's response to this one


'If I told you it wouldn't be unknown' ( or something like that)


V...vegetable or meat


While I'm not a vegan...I am quite happy with a plate of veggies


W...worst habit


that could be a whole new post....lots of room for improvement


maybe it's my swearing!!!


X...things that X-cite me


completing a goal, riding my bike, sewing in a zipper correctly, a good book, surprises, doing something that I never thought I would do...like parasailing in Hawaiii


Y...Your favorite food


what isn't there to love....love fresh fruits and lets just stop there


Z...zodiac


who came up with those crazy things. .......at least mine has a cool song about it


Aquarius



Ta...dah....I did it. I would have loved to have added more photos but hey I did add a few.


Hope you learn something new and you are inspired somehow!!!


Beyond the ABC's of life , I am remarkably blessed and I usually can't figure out what I did to deserve so many wonderful blessings.


I am grateful to have the Gospel in my life.It makes everything make sense!




3 comments:

  1. You are so funny! It made me smile! I wish that I had the gumption to write more... I just don't have anything new to write about... just living day to day! That's plenty right now... can't wait to get to make cards on the 28th... hope that you will be there!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. fun to write! You should blog more, your life is interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love reading your blog Jackie, you are so much more interesting than you think and very inspiring ;)

    ReplyDelete