Sunday, August 23, 2009

This is fun....just read my first post and I want to add another favorite summer activity. This August all of my sister Julie's children were home for a visit. We had a family gathering at Jack's cottage and it was a grand day. Here are some photo moments. Julie,Bill and the clan....

Having fun in the pool....great time for the little ones and lots of conversation for the cousins
I love these pictures....my siblings...Jack,Julie,Eric,Dianne,Me and Glenn...just wish Mom and Dad were still with us for family pictures


The cousins reunited...minus Laura,Matt,Sam and a few spouses.


The potluck feast, plus BBQ's by chef Bill





2 comments:

  1. Hooray another blogger...So exciting. Send me your email address and I will add you so that you can see my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy smokes! There's not a dark head amongst Julie's clan. It sounds like a fun reunion!

    ReplyDelete